Welectric values and respects the privacy of its members, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of data recorded by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to assure users of security and privacy conditions that only the necessary data is being requested and collected for the provision of the service, in accordance with the explicit instructions on the website. The user has full freedom to access his data, rectify or delete them.
We make the following commitments with users:
- Processing data lawfully and fairly, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, collecting only the necessary information;
- Allow the data subjects to access and correct the information recorded about them;
- Guarantee the right to delete the data used, free of charge, when requested by the holder;
- Have security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of data by a person not authorized to do so;
Collection of personal data
Welectric can be viewed without the need to provide any personal information. However, there are areas such as the placement of sales offers, and the subscription of the Newsletter – that require the provision of information, being necessary that the users deliver personal data, so that they can take advantage of the services provided.
The collection of user identification data will be carried out by filling in an online registration form and will take place in accordance with the strictest security rules.
When registering with Welectric, the user provides personal data, such as name, email address, telephone, email, etc…, necessary to subscribe to the services, website Newsletters and associated partner newsletters specified in the registration form.
The collected data is entered into the computer system, where they are automatically processed in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, with the data being used for the management of Welectric’s services.
Welectric guarantees the registered user the possibility, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, to access their personal data through their personal page and update and correct it.
Information security and quality
It is our objective to guarantee the quality and integrity of the information provided by Welectric users, having, in this sense, implemented the necessary measures, both at a technological and organizational level, in order to keep the information safe, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
To ensure maximum security, in Welectric areas where users’ personal data are collected, their transmission is encrypted.
Sharing personal information
The personal information collected is used by Welectric to:
- Enable the provision of online sales service in order to allow contact with sellers;
- The issuance of proof of payment in the case of services that require such payment;
- In addition, Welectric may provide personal data to the competent legal entities in cases where such data is requested by these entities following investigations into illegal, fraudulent, infringing industrial or intellectual property rights.
Changing Privacy Practices
If Welectric changes its privacy practices they will always be available in this location.